The Facer team reviews all watch faces and collections created regularly and selects content to feature every week. Our team also regularly reviews our community forum for watch faces shared and discussed there. Designers who positively contribute to the community by helping others and providing constructive feedback are also more likely to get selected.
Here are some additional helpful tips to help improve your chances of being selected.
Get your watch face featured
The Facer editorial team looks for the following when reviewing watch faces for featuring:
- Your watch face title is descriptive (i.e: not "My new watch face")
- Your watch face description includes some info on the theme of the watch face and its features (i.e: not "just a new cool watch face")
- Your watch face is well designed and unique.
- All elements are readable and functional.
- Supports 12/24 hour formats when digital.
- Supports both square and round formats.
- Your account is in good standing*
*Users who have received repeated copyright/infringement complaints are automatically excluded from feature consideration.
Get your collection featured
You can submit a collection for future consideration by using this form. In addition to your collection having awesome watch faces, our editorial team will also be reviewing the following in order to select collections for featuring:
- Your collection title is descriptive (i.e: not "My collection")
- Your collection description includes some info on the theme of the collection (i.e: not "just some cool faces")
- Your collection must have between 5 and 20 watch faces.
Your banner includes the following:
- Your User Icon/Logo should be visible on the banner. This helps users recognize your brand immediately when scanning the store
- The title of your collection.
- If you include an additional subheader, the minimum font size would be 40px.
- Your banner should display at least 1 watch face included in your collection.
- If you are displaying your watch face on a device, it must be a device compatible with Facer.
- Use attractive visuals, always keeping a watch face as the main element of your art.
- Place the main elements of your composition inside the safe area. (Elements like logos & texts that are too close to the edges can be less legible, and can make your composition less attractive)
- Do not include Facer “Get it on FACER” badges. They are only for use in your channels and marketing outside of Facer.
Recoomended banner size: 1800x750px
Download this template here
Here are a few examples of great banners and collections: